Background

Monday, April 26, 2010

People who inspire me


Jeff Leatham- I saw him on Oprah's show on people who have their dream jobs. He's the artistic director of the four seasons in Paris, and has a show on TLC called flowers uncut. He creates the most beautiful floral displays I think I have ever seen, getting his inspiration from color blocks. Several of his designs have a slight lean to them as well. I am completely on board.

Janet Goldman-she's the CEO of a store called Fragments on Prince street in New York. I have yet to see a brick and mortar store that sells the latest and greatest designers that are on trend for the season. From everything I can see, this looks like jewelry utopia, and I definitely plan on checking it out during my next NY visit!!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of either Janet or Jeff, but I have to know more! I was sorry I missed that Oprah show, I especially wanted to know more about Jenna Lyons. Have to find someone who recorded it.

    As always, you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete