Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

I fell in love with accessories all over again


This is my first post on my first blog....here goes. I thought I'd start with something that truly inspired me. In fact it's so inspirational that I was wearing it when someone suggested I start a jewelry blog! I don't usually splurge on jewelry. In fact, anything that costs over $40 makes me cringe. However, this necklace haunted me in my dreams. I saw it in the store, freaked out at the price, slept on it, and went back for it. Yes, that $80 was completely painful to spend but it was absolutely worth every penny- even for a struggling student. I got this from J.Crew's new sister store, Madewell. Isn't she lovely? Today I wore it with all grey, a black blazer with antique gold zipper trim, and my Christian Siriano gold payless shoes. I can imagine wearing it at work underneath a crisp white blouse, or paired with a fun cocktail dress. In short, its awesome if I do say so myself. This necklace made me fall in love with accessories all over again:)

2 comments:

  1. I know I love it! You'll have an income soon! It was worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah you looked extra fabulous at dinner in it!

    ReplyDelete