Background

Monday, April 12, 2010

Home Accessories Anyone?

In my opinion, there are very few shopping trips that are more entertaining than searching for home decor. You can save on the basics, and use one little accent pillow to take a room from a B to an A- in a heartbeat. My favorite finds are vases, pillows, and mirrors. I'm moving to Chicago this summer and cannot wait to redecorate!

I would be remiss if I did not highlight my absolute favorite home decor store: Z Gallerie. Why do I love Z Gallerie? Only because my favorite pillows live there! ALL OF MY BEDS have featured an accent pillow from Z. Their home decor is simultaneously subtle, sparkly, classy, unique, and fun! Their website does not do the store justice, but check it out to get a taste and see if there's one near you! I never leave empty handed.

No comments:

Post a Comment